|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing).
ity/carriers/security_filing/10_2faq.ctt/10_2faq.doc. or (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing and Exporting by cbp.gov / US Customs.
9. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
After Customs Clearing is Done with US Customs & IF you want us to Amend/up-date your Entry Filing:
Cargo location &/or SUCH-as: IT#, MBL#, AWB#, IT#, Container#, Pound, Package Count, CBM, Port, Consignee, Address, (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading / BL, ISF Form) +HTC code
+Photos-Picture-of-Import-items, +Fumigation-Certificate / Report (if any) +Country-of-Origin(notice sample) + Materials / Fabric / Textile That is made out of, on all doc's, Photo-pictures of Labels/Marks/Stamp, out-side
of the Boxes/Crates/Shipment, other related documents to your shipment (if any) Importer ID (SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#), Subject-to (FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD,
Patent & etc.,) & for any reasons, it could take up to 2-7 working days, also, below are the fees.
Each Amending/up-date: Customs Clearing fees and US customs fees for all shipments: (click on all Blue / Colors for details)
1. Amend/up-date (IF ANY) = $150
2. Service fee (Any US Ports) = $150
3. US Customs Duty/Tax = (IF any) HTC/HTS/Harmonized-Tariff-Code (after 2nd HTC/Supplier) OR call/email US Customs Import Specialist Team (Government/our Fees)
4. Harbor Maintenance Fee (HMF) ( .001250 X your invoice value) (ONLY-for-Sea-Shipments) (Government Fees)
5. Merchandise Processing Fee (MPF) ( .003464 X your invoice value) (min of $25 and max of $485) (Government Fees)
6. IF Subject-to: FDA, EPA/DOT, USDA, FWS & Etc.: SUBJECT-to agency Document's processing $85 + Messenger submission $45 (Government/our Fees)
7. IF X-Ray inspection / Intense Examination / VACIS / IBET / CET / A-TCET & Etc.: Exam Document's Processing $40 + Messenger submission $45 (Government/our Fees)
8. Service Agreement (if any) & Single Entry Bond Fees (if any) / Subject-to Single Entry Bond fees (if any) / Continuous Import Bond (if any) (US Customs Requirement)
9. IF you have own Continuous Bond or Single Entry Bond please email us copy of the bond, before your entry is filed with US Customs
10. After Customs Clearing is done & paid (check or wire only): PICK-UP your own shipment, Trucking arrangement, your US Freight Forwarder agent & your Warehouse.
. Please pay all your vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $30 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
11. Above are only for LCL shipment. IF your shipment is FULL container &/or AIR shipment, RE-Entry-Filing = $199 +Service fee (Any US Ports) = $120 +above #3-10
. a. IF First (1st) entry filing fee was fully pay by consignee, only credit could be apply toward Amend/up-date is Duty/Tax, HMF & MPF. NO Other!!!.
. b. Single ISF Bond & Single ENTRY Bond are two DIFFERENT bonds. Single Bond could be use only once.
. c. All other fee must be pay again for Amend/up-date, such as Single Entry Bond Fees, Subject-to Single Entry Bond fees, SUBJECT-to fee, Re-Entry Filing fee, Service fee, Messenger fee, Processing fee & Etc fee
1. IF your shipment is SUBJECT to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & etc., you MUST notify us/US
. Customs, 9 days BEFORE shipment is in US port & before entry is filed with US Customs. .Otherwise, you will be paying for two entries (fee) or more, one with us & other
. with Local Broker. + Penalty/Fines (if any) to US Customs. Please do NOT assume that US Customs/we will know the items you are importing, ONLY Importer/consignee
. is responsible for all notification to us/US Customs & for all import permits by US Government. Note: US Customs could reclassify your shipment as FDA, USDA, FWS,
. any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & etc., before/after you have receive(d) shipment, up-to 5 years
2. IF US Customs &/or any other US Government Agencies finds any violation/misleading information of importation & Etc, US Customs may Hold / Confiscate / Seize /
. Penalize / Examine the US importer/exporter shipment(s). Please disclose detailed descriptions of shipment on all Doc's (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-lading, HTC/HTS
. Code, with Material that is made out of & Etc.) Example: Detention Notice and Custody Receipt for Detained Property (Confiscate/Seize CBP form 6051D (click here)
3. Disclaimer / Terms / Conditions / Agreements (click here) for Complete details. Details about US Customs & Import requirements (click here)
. Sea/Ocean International shipping, Air International, International Trucking / Rail shipping, Hand-Carrying International, Domestic Trucking Arrangement & Self-Pick-up.
4. ADD / CVD. Importer's Blanket Statement of NON-reimbursement (click here) or (click here)
5. Other statement: Letter of Transfer (click here). Negative Declaration (click here). Quota Declaration (click here). Toxic Substance Control Act Statement / TSCA (click here).
Bond Requirement for ISF filing with US Customs:
.. a. All Sea/Ocean shipments (No matter the value of shipment); you must have your own Single ISF Bond or Continuous Bond to complete the ISF Filing with US Customs.
. b. Calling us or Emailing us & confirming a Single ISF Bond, which could done within 30 mins. (click here) to apply & (click here) to view cost of Single ISF Bond.
. c. Single ISF Bond could be used only Once
. d. To apply for Continuous Bond (click here). BUT, for US Customs to issue Continuous Bond (to you), it takes 5-8 working days to be approved by us/US Customs.
Bond Requirement for Entry Filing with US Customs:
. a. Calling us or Emailing us & confirming it. Single Entry Bond, could done within 30 mins. (click here) to view cost of Single Entry Bond fees.
. b. IF your shipment value is less than $2,500 or if it's your personal USED items, Single Entry Bond is NOT required, but with some RESTRICTIONS (click), (click) & (click)
. c. IF shipment is your personal USED items, please email your Pass-Port & Visa with Foreign address and how long you had lived in that address.
. d. IF your shipment is over $2500, you must have your own Single Entry Bond or Continuous Bond to complete the Entry filing with US Customs.
. e. BUT, If shipment is subject to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD & Etc, Single Entry Bond cost is TRIPLE the normal bond fee (click)
. f. But, if your invoice value is over $5,001 & if shipment is subject to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD & Etc, you MUST have your
. own Continuous Bond. (click here) to apply. For US Customs to issue Continuous Bond (to you), it takes 5-8 working days (2 weeks) to be approved by us/US Customs.
. Continuous Bond eliminates ALL single bonds for Next 365 days.
NOTE: Single ISF Bond & Single ENTRY Bond are two DIFFERENT bonds. Single Bond could be use only once.
|Amend/up-dating your ISF-Filing Fee is $95 + Single ISF Bond Fees & Etc fee (if any): (Amending/ up- dating in with same ISF Transaction#)
1 . You/Importer/Consignee info are misleading, incomplete &/or any info are off by one digit/letter, such as your Importer ID (SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#), Drivers License, address &/or etc.,
2. Your supplier/factory has supply's misleading, incomplete &/or any info are off by one digit/letter, such as Documents (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading / BL, ISF Form) +HTC code +Photos-Picture-of-Import-items
. +Fumigation-Certificate/Report (if any) +Country-of-Origin(notice sample) + Materials that is made out of, on all doc's, IF Fabric/Textile, Must have% (ie: cotton%, woven%, nylon% & etc.) & HTC code
. + Photo-pictures of Labels/Marks/Stamp, out-side of the Boxes/Crates/Shipment. & other related documents to your shipment (if any)
3. Your US Freight Forwarder / Carrier / Foreign Freight Forwarder / Airline has supplier us/US Customs with misleading, incomplete &/or info are off by one digit/letter on ISF form/info.
4. US Customs &/or any other US Government Agencies reclassify as Subject-to (FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Patent & etc.,) Before/After you received your shipment
5. Invoice Value: misleading, incomplete, info are off by one digit/letter &/or for any reason.
6. At the time, when US Customs is doing an Examination, if misleading, incomplete &/or description dose NOT fit Documents the importation.
7. Re-ISF-Filing could take extra working days + etc fees.
8. Weather mistake misleading, incomplete &/or any info are off by one digit/letter, was cost by you/importer/consignee, by vendor (supplier/factory, freight forwarder, by us, by any one &/or etc.)
. ONLY Consignee is responsible for Documents, all fees, US Laws & International Laws. " cbp.gov.
9. For more details on Sea/Ocean shipment (click here) & Air shipment (click here) & International Trucking / Rail shipment (click here) & Hand-Carrying shipment (click here) & Disclaimer (click here) or email / call.
10. IF US Customs &/or any other US Government Agencies finds any violation/misleading/missing information of importation & etc, US Customs may Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine/Re-ISF-Filing &
. Re-Entry-Filing the US importer/exporter shipment(s) & Recall the US importer/exporter, anytime, up-to 5 years. Please disclose detailed descriptions of shipment on all Documents (Invoice, Packing-list,
. Bill-of-Lading & Etc.) with HTC/HTS Code, Material that is made out of & Etc. Importers/Exporter are responsible for all fees (click here) & US/International Laws (cbp.gov) EXAMPLE: CBP Action WithOUT Notification
. BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) IF US Customs decided to Confiscate/Seize/Penalize/Fines/Examine/Recall, Request of Informations &/or for violation, misleading, incomplete, LATE ISF filing, Customs Entry Filing
. & Etc. IF any, US Customs will notify you by email/phone/mail/letter within 1-12 month (Normally). Also, US Customs may contact us to relay the letter/message to you. IF so, you MUST pay US Customs ASAP.
. Otherwise US Customs/Government Agencies will/may add interest, Other-fines, Black-list you, visiting you & Etc. "ONLY Consignee is responsible for Documents, all fees, US Laws & International Laws. cbp.gov".
If you have any questions please call or email or Click on all Color (Blue/Red/Purple) Links for details.
|Below are Amending/up-dating your ISF-Filing with FEES & Amending/up-dating your Customs Clearing Entry Filing with FEES: Amending/up-dating with same ISF Transaction#,
BUT, if you are RE-Filing ISF to obtain new Transaction# &/or RE-Filing Customs Clearing Entry to obtain new Entry# / US Customs Requesting Entry to be file in other State / Subject-to shipments (click here)