US Customs Clearing . com
P:  (213) 270-1930 (CA)    ///    P:  (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P:  (305) 831-4800 (FL)    ///     P:  (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy,  
Suite #201.  Lomita, CA 90717

Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker
(Filer Code AEF)

(All our service is Arrangements only)
All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here,  all others are invalid)
All alcoholic beverages included in your household goods shipment are subject to duty and tax. Moreover, with few exceptions, alcoholic beverages are not mailable and,
therefore, will be seized when imported through the mail. You may, however, import wines and alcoholic beverages into the United States in your household goods
shipment, pursuant to the laws of your state of residence.

International Moving and Importing Liquor
Many states require a permit or receipt that must be presented to U.S. Customs officials upon importing alcoholic beverages. If this is the case, you will need to secure the
permit prior to your departure so you can have it ready to present to U.S. Customs officials To expedite this process, you should write your state's alcohol control board for
information on how to petition for a permit. This should be done about 60 days prior to your move since the actual petition should be made at least 30 days before the
shipment's departure. It is important to find out your state's laws for importing alcohol before you move; there are some states that do not permit the importation of
alcoholic beverages at all. For example, if a shipment has to clear customs in any port in Texas, alcohol will be confiscated and destroyed. If you are moving to one of
these states and have included alcoholic beverages in your shipment, your household goods may be subject to the costly process of unloading the shipment until the
alcoholic beverages are removed and destroyed.

For information on state laws regarding the importation of alcoholic beverages, write to:

U.S. Customs Service, Department of the Treasury
Washington, D.C., 20229, U.S.A.
and ask for Publication 523 - "Information for Travelers,
State Laws on Importing Alcoholic Beverages".

Prior to departing for the States, compile and inventory on all alcoholic beverages you plan to import. This list should include the brand name, number of bottles, volume
per bottle, alcoholic content and price for each item.

Keep in mind that extreme changes in temperature may affect the taste and appearance of some alcoholic beverages, especially wine. Therefore, if you are moving a very
large or expensive wine collection, you may want to request air freight transportation through a local agent.

Requirements for importing alcohol for resale

Requirements for importing alcohol for personal use

Bringing alcohol from U.S. insular possessions into the U.S. (U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, or Guam)

Want to bring SNAKE wine or habu sake from Asia into the U.S.

1. Licensing:
Under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act, a Federal Basic Permit must be held by any person or business enterprise importing distilled spirits, wine, or malt
beverages into the United States. The Basic Permit is good at any port in the United States and must be obtained prior to the first importation. For further information on the
procedure for obtaining a Federal Basic Permit, please contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) at 213-894-4815.

Any importer holding a Basic Permit must comply with the laws of the state into which (s)he is importing alcoholic beverages. The California Alcoholic Beverage Control
Act requires that anyone engaged in intrastate and interstate importation, transportation, manufacture, sale, purchase, or possession of alcoholic beverages in the state of
California must hold a valid California State License. It is unlawful for any person without a Department of California Beverage Control license to import alcoholic
beverages into the state. Limited exemptions apply to certain noncommercial importations. For further information on the procedure for obtaining a California State
License please contact the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) at 213-897-5391.

Importers entering alcoholic beverages in the state of California from a foreign port for transport to neighboring states (e.g. Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico) that are
licensed to import in those states are not required to be licensed in California. Two permissible alternatives are provided for transportation to an out-of-state destination:

a. The shipment may be transported via common carrier. When this method is used, the entry must contain the statement .MERCHANDISE NOT FOR SALE IN
b. The shipment may be transported under and I.T entry in a sealed container.
.    Consumption or warehouse entries submitted without a California State License number or without either of the above prescribed statements are subject to rejection.
c. License authorizes importation of beer and wine
d. License authorizes importation of beer and wine
e. License authorizes importation of brandy only
f. License authorizes importation of all distilled spirits
g. License authorizes importation of all distilled spirits
h. No longer required by Customs Brokers, but required by the intended bonded or public storage warehouse.
i. License authorizes delivery of all alcoholic beverages in the United States
j. Internal Revenue bond or United States Customs Bond at the premises of a type .14. licensed public warehouse.
k. License authorizes importation of undenatured ethyl alcohol only.

Label Approvals
Bottled wine and distilled spirits imported for commercial purposes shall not be released from Customs Custody for consumption unless there is deposited, with the
appropriate Customs officer at the port of entry, the original or a Photostatic copy of an approved Certificate of Label Approval, BATF for 5100.31. Label approvals are not
bondable and must be submitted prior to release of the shipment. Failure to submit proper label approvals could result in rejection of entries and/or clearance of cargo.

If the original or photostatic copy of the Label Approval bears the signature of the Director of BATF, then the brand or lot of distilled spirits bearing labels identical with those
shown thereon may be released from Customs custody. There are several items on the label approvals which may differ from the instant shipment such as: proof, vintage
year, or fill. The exceptions are defined in Section 2 on the reverse side of the form. The form, after approval, may not be altered in any way without the approval of the BATF
authorized Officer.

Label approvals are issued in the name of the authorized owner of the brand in the United States. Therefore, importers entering shipments of alcoholic beverages must
obtain copies of Label Approvals, and written permission to use them from the owner.. As long as the owner of the Certificate of Label Approval participated in the
transaction which brought the product into the United States, he is considered as having given authorization for the use of the Label Approval by the importer of record.
Therefore, a shipment of beverages may be released under Certificate of Label Approval not issued in the name of the importer of record when the person to whom the
Certificate is issued is named in the sales-in transit invoice requires by 19 CFR 141.86©, or in other shipping documents (e.g., a bill of lading) acceptable to the Port
Director. Alternatively, the owner of the Label Approval may authorize the importer of record to use his Label Approval by means of a letter. Such letters are required when
there is no evidence that the owner of the Label Approval participated in the transaction that brought the product to the united States.

It shall be unlawful for any person to alter, mutilate, destroy, obliterate or remove any mark, brand or label on distilled spirits held for sale in interstate or foreign commerce
or after shipment therein. Imported wine in U.S. Customs custody which is not labeled in conformity with the certificate of label approval issued by the Director of BAT must
be relabeled, prior to release, under the supervision and direction of Customs officers of the port at which the wine is located.

All alcoholic beverages bottled on or after November 18, 1989, which are to be sold or distributed in the United States must contain the following health warning statement:
Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects,
(2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems.

If the warning statement is not on beverages bottled on or after November 18, 1989, a redelivery notice will be issued at the time of release allowing the importer 45 days
to bring the merchandise into compliance. Failure to bring the merchandise into compliance or redeliver within 45 days will result in the initiation of a liquidated damage

Wine and distilled spirits imported for commercial purposes shall not be released from Customs custody for consumption unless the invoice is accompanied by a
Certificate of Origin and/or Age issued by a duly authorized official of the appropriate foreign government. The Certificate confirms the identity of the alcoholic beverage and
certifies that the alcohol has been produced in compliance with the laws of the foreign government regulating the production of such wines for home consumption.

TTB understands that the government of France no longer authorizes or issues certificates of origin for standard French wines. As such, certificates of origin for French
wines are no longer required.

However, it is TTB's current understanding that the government of France does issue certificates of origin for French Cognac and French Champagne. Therefore, French
Cognac and Champagne, imported in bottles, shall not be released from Customs custody unless the invoice is accompanied by either of these forms: (1) Documents
d'Accompagnement Commercial (DAC); and/or (2) Document of Accompaniment (DCA 1 & DCA 2) stamped by French Customs.

The French government authorizes the use of two types of documents to certify the origin of French wines:

Aquit-a-caution/Document Commercial Agree (DCA)
a. Aquit-a-Caution nr. 8102 2A/DCA1 for vins de table (table wines) with a geographic designation
b. Aquit-a caution nr 8102 2AA/DCA2 for VQPRD with an appellation of origin.

The "Document d' Accompagnement-Commercial" - DAC (e.g., the Commercial Accompanying Document).- issued by the EC Regulation Nr. 2719//92 dated September
11, 1992.

Box number 23 of the DAA, which indicates an attestation of origin, must be filled out and certified by an official mark or stamp issued by Customs in box "A". To be official,
these documents shall bear an official stamp issued by the Customs service of the country of expedition.