|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
ity/carriers/security_filing/10_2faq.ctt/10_2faq.doc. or (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing and Exporting by cbp.gov / US Customs.
9. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|Below are example of Fumigation-Certificate.
Before loading your container/shipment, have your supplier/factory/shipping-company/vendors swept cleaned of all debris & Fumigate all wood/container/shipement, Have
your supplier/factory/shipping-company email you Fumigation-Certificate. (Fumigation Certificate = Pest control certificate ISPM 15 RULES) + Other Exams.
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Broker between US Customs & Importer ONLY: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Broker between you & your vendors (Factory / Supplier / Forwarder / Warehouse / Shipping-company / CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. Please pay all your vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
4. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
5. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sells / Documents / Permit,, Your Vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement,/negotiation & etc.
6. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
7. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
8. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray, IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% of the time).
9. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,), Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
10. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines/etc you.
11. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine/ISF-Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export & etc.
12. Bill-of-Lading (aka: Bill-of-Sale) = Arrival Notice / Manufacturers Contract Agreement / Shipping Terms = (timing of payment, title to shipment, other provisions & etc)
13. You /Importer/ consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
14. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
15. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendor is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.