|Page 3-7. Emergency Action Notifications with Vacuum Cleaned = $1,900 Exam fee (Container# TEXU2552224 / 01282013)
|US Customs Clearing . com
PH: (213) 270-1930 (CA #)
PH: (718) 717-2680 (NY #)
PH: (305) 831-4800 (FL #)
PH: (210) 787-3480 (TX #)
Fax: (424) 702-3262
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Young@USCustomsClearing.com ( Young )
Disclaimer Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
|ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing)
List US Ports
click above link, Click on the State, Then a City
Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association
Filing a Complaint about Freight Forwarder
Details on CBP & Import requirements (click here) & (click here)
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|Page 4-7. Emergency Action Notifications with Vacuum Cleaned = $1,900 Exam fee
|Page 5-7. Emergency Action Notifications with Vacuum Cleaned = $1,900 Exam fee
|Page 6-7. Emergency Action Notifications with Vacuum Cleaned = $1,900 Exam fee
|Page 7-7. Emergency Action Notifications with Vacuum Cleaned = $1,900 Exam fee
|DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!,
Before loading your container/shipment, have your supplier/factory/shipping-company/vendors swept cleaned of all debris & Fumigate all wood/container/shipement, Have
your supplier/factory/shipping-company email you Fumigation-Certificate.
page 1. Emergency Action Notifications with Fumigation and Intensive Exam/Stop-Sign = $7,205 Exam fee.
page 2. Emergency Action Notifications with Fumigation and Intensive Exam/Stop-Sign = $5,490 Exam fee.
page 3-7. Emergency Action Notifications with Vacuum Cleaned = $1,900 Exam fee.
page 8. X-ray of 20 feet REEFER Container = ($1,763.50 Exam fee):
Info that will help:
a.. Other PPQ Forms (FAQ (this has lot of answers) / Lacey Act Declaration Tools / How to Submit & ETC) / http://declaration.forestlegality.org/declaration-faqs (EXAMPLES)
b.. Exporter Responsibilities / How to Apply for Phytosanitary Inspection and Certification (click here) & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytosanitary_certification
c. United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ)
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Broker between US Customs & Importer ONLY: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Broker between you & your-vendors (Factory / Supplier / Forwarder / Warehouse / Shipping-company / CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
4. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
5. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sells / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
6. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
7. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
8. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray (reefer), IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% time).
9. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,), Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
10. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines/etc you.
11. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine/ISF-Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export & etc.
12. Bill-of-Lading / BL (aka: Bill-of-Sale) / Original / OBL = Arrival Notice / Manufacturers Contract Agreement / Shipping Terms = (TITLE to shipment, provisions & etc)
13. You /Importer/ consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
14. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
15. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.
|page 1. Emergency Action Notifications), Fumigation and Intensive Exam/Stop-Sign = $7,205 UASUCNSZX795157 (CC07182014) (MSCUGL170375)
|page 2. Emergency Action Notifications), Fumigation and Intensive Exam/Stop-Sign = $5,490 (SUDU410059849310 ) (IM02012012)
a. Importer was importing "Guitar". Wood was NOT fumigate, so i has to be fumigate in port or send back to origin.
b. Importer had applied for the USDA import permit.
|page 8. X-ray of 20 feet REEFER Container = ($1,763.50 Exam fee): (REEFER, Hazard, & etc shipment exam could be double/triple or more.)