|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing).
ity/carriers/security_filing/10_2faq.ctt/10_2faq.doc. or (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing and Exporting by cbp.gov / US Customs.
9. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|IF shipment is SUBJECT-to & valued at $250 or more, it requires a formal entry. (was $200) (below some the government agencies / Subject-to agencies),
each Subject-to agency Document's processing fees $85 + each government Messenger submission fee $45 = $130 per agency
Government Agencies / Federal Agencies
2. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
3. US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
4. Importing into the U.S. Medical Devices (FDA)
5. US Dep of Agriculture (meat, plants, produce) (USDA)
6. ( To Import Live Fish, USDA link )
7. US Dep of Agriculture (Lacey Act / Wood) (USDA)
8. US Dept of Fish and Wildlife (FWS)
9. US Bureau Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (ATF) And
10. US Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
11. California Dep. Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
13. US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
13 US Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
14. US Department of Transportation (DOT)
15. US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
16. US Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
17. US Harmonized Tariff Schedule (by keywords)
18. US Harmonized Tariff Schedule (by chapter)
19. US International Trade Agreements by CBP
20. US International Trade Adminstration on Textile imports
21. US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
22. US International Air Transport Ass (IATA)
23. US DoS Travel Warnings
24. US National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
25. Application for Explosives License or Permit (ATF/BATF)
26. US Department of Transportation Pipeline & Hazardous
. Materials Safety Administration
27. California Recycle
28. Steel Mill import license by SIMA office.
29. Trademark Search / US Patent (uspto.gov)
29. And ETC government agencies.
NOTE: Before purchase/import you MUST check with each government agencies for import/export permits, if any. " ONLY Importer/Consignee is responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws. " cbp.gov.
IF your shipment is SUBJECT-to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & Etc., you MUST notify us/US Customs, 9 days BEFORE shipment is in
. US port & before entry is filed with US Customs. .Otherwise US Government Agencies will/may Penalize/Fines you &/or you will be paying for two entries (fee) or more, one with us & other with Local Broker.
. Please do NOT assume that US Customs/we will know the items you are importing, ONLY Importer/consignee is responsible for all notification to us/US Customs & for all import permits by US Government.
. US Customs can REclassify your shipment as FDA, USDA, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent, Recall & Etc., before/after you have receive(d) shipment, up-to 5 years
IF US Customs &/or any other US Government Agencies finds any violation/misleading information of importation & etc, US Customs may Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine the US importer/exporter
. shipment(s) & Recall the US importer/exporter, anytime, up-to 5 years. Please disclose detailed descriptions of shipment on all Documents (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading & Etc.) with HTC/HTS Code,
. materials that is made out of & Etc. Importers/Exporter are responsible for all fees (click here) & US/International Laws (cbp.gov) EXAMPLE: CBP Action WithOUT Notification BackDated Duty/Tax (click here)
. IF US Customs decided to Confiscate/Seize/Penalize/Fines/Examine/Recall, Request of Informations &/or for violation, misleading, incomplete, LATE ISF filing, Customs Entry Filing & Etc. IF any, US
. Customs will notify you by email/phone/mail/letter within 1-12 month (Normally). Also, US Customs may contact us to relay the letter/message to you. IF so, you MUST pay US Customs ASAP. Otherwise
. US Customs / Other US Government Agencies will/may add interest, Other-fines, Black-list you, visiting you & Etc. " ONLY Importer/Consignee is responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws. " cbp.gov.
IF shipment is SUBJECT-to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & Etc. Single Entry Bond cost is TRIPLE the normal bond fee, (click here) to view.
IF shipment is SUBJECT-to & if you received a Exam notice for FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent, Intensive Examination Notice (Stop Sign), IBET-Exam,
A-TCET-Exam, USDA-exam &/or ANY OTHER Exam is/are issued & if it's Telex-Released at Bill-of-Lading(BL), your shipment/container could be moved to Exam site ASAP, BUT if your shipment/container requires
Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL, your Freight Forwarder/Carrier MUST received OBL with your signature on the OBL (any place on OBL), in order to move your shipment to Exam Site. Until OBL is receive you may be paying
Storage Fees/Demurrage fees & other fees. With or With-OUT exam, your US Freight Forwarder/Carrier MUST receive OBL to release your shipment to you. OBL is Consignee/Importer RESPONSIBILITY only, OBL/Telex
term are negotiated between Consignee/Importer & your factory/suppliers.
IF shipment is SUBJECT-to government agencies, agencies & US Customs can issue notice of: Recall / Destroy / Must returned to your vendor & Etc., Any-time (NO time limited )
. IF FDA / USDA / SUBJECT-to government agencies, CBP will release the shipment, but there is still FDA hold on it. You could pick-up your shipment, but can NOT be sold or altered until FDA hold is lifted.
. FDA may visit location of shipment or email/mail/call the consignee send notification when you could use or sell or if the shipment must be returned to your vendor (normally it could take 4 weeks from
. FDA/US Customs) OR FDA MAY NOTIFY THAT IT MUST BE DESTROYED, (click here) for sample of notification. IF so, Fees will applied: Customs destruction forms = +$200 + Messenger Fee = +$50
. + FDA fees = +$150 + Solid Waste Fee +$300 + Storage (if any) + Pickup and Delivery of shipment to Waste (if any) + Lab Test (if any) + ETC..... (all fees MUST be pre-pay by consignee/importer)
. In other case:
. FDA Released after Detention, months later with Notice of: These products are released. This notice does not constitute assurance that the product released complies with all provisions of the
. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, or other related Acts, and does not preclude action should the product later be found violative. (click here) sample.
. In other case of Fish and Wildlife (FWS) / USDA:
. Consignee import a Woman/Hand Bags, BUT Consignee/Supplier/Factory did NOT disclose all of materials that is made out of, on all doc's, Such as Fabric/Textile, (ie: cotton%, woven% & etc.) and
. Some of the bags has a Sea-Shell, shipment had to Segregate from other bags, all shipment was transport it to Fish and Wildlife (FWS) Exam Site & Consignee had to hire someone who has access to
. US Customs/Fish and Wildlife (FWS) Site (cost over $1000) + Storage/ Demmerage fees. + Entry was refile by Local Broker (Consignee paid for Two Entry Filing). (click here) sample.
First 2 HTC/HTS/Harmonized Tariff Code Classification are free, but after 2nd Classification of items, each Classification is $10 each per line. For Example: IF you are importing 4 different category items (on your
invoice/packing-list/Bill-of-Lading/ISF-Form: 100 apples, 75 Oranges, 50 Toys & 25 Desks), you will be charge extra $20 for ISF Filing + $20 for Customs Clearing Entry Filing. The Fees are added it to your Invoice
as ADDITIONAL CLASSIFICATION HTC/HTS Code / 7501 LINES. (click here) for 3 pages of sample 14 line / Two free / 12 x $10 = $120 fees will be charge as 7501 LINE
To AVOIDED HTC/HTS/Harmonized Tariff Code Classification fees / 7501 LINES fees, please ask your Factory/Supplier to have it on the Invoice, Packing-List & Bill-of-Lading (BL), if your Factory/Supplier don't know the
HTC/HTS/Harmonzied Tariff Code, you could Look-up your own (Duty/Tax) HTC/HTS/Harmonized Tariff Code (click here) or call & email US Customs Import Specialist (click here).
Also, First 2 factories/suppliers invoice submission are free for Customs Clearing Entry filing, under same Bill-of-Lading(B/L). For Example: IF you are importing from 3 different factories/suppliers with 3 different
invoice/packing-list. First 2 factories/suppliers invoice/packing-list submission Entry filing are free, But AFTER 2nd invoice/packing-list factory/supplier, you will be charge $20 per supplier/factory invoice submission to
US Customs as ADDITIONAL INVOICES SUBMISSION & will be add on to your Customs Clearing invoice/fees (click here)
MUST described: what materials of each category are made-out-of at invoice, packing-list & bill-of-lading. For Example: if you are importing 10 of MENS Sweat Shirt ( 80% Cotton 20% Polyester / HTC# ) / 5 Tablecloth
( 100% polyester / HTC# ) / 20 Desk (stainless steel / HTC# ) Aluminum (Aluminium Ingot / HTC# ) & Etc. (click here) for samples
NOTE: IF you are buying from Two different factory/suppliers, you could consolidate the shipment under one BL, but you can NOT consolidate under one invoice/packing-list. It MUST be submitted as 2 different
invoice/factory/supplier to US Customs. Each Bill-of-Lading(B/L) is considered as one shipment & it must be cleared as each BL by US Customs/us.
Details about US Customs & Import requirements (click here) & (click here). IF YOU RECEIVED AN EXAM(s) NOTICE (CLICK HERE) IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL (click here)
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Broker between US Customs & Importer ONLY: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Broker between you & your-vendors (Factory / Supplier / Forwarder / Warehouse / Shipping-company / CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
4. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
5. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sells / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
6. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
7. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
8. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray (reefer), IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% time).
9. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,), Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
10. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines/etc you.
11. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine/ISF-Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export & etc.
12. Bill-of-Lading / BL (aka: Bill-of-Sale) / Original / OBL = Arrival Notice / Manufacturers Contract Agreement / Shipping Terms = (TITLE to shipment, provisions & etc)
13. You /Importer/ consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
14. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
15. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.