|Step 1: Shipping Arrangement of Import/Export from 101 Shipping inc. Below are Foreign Sea Port & U.S. Sea Port that INCLUDES all Sea-Port fees;
a. (click here) to fill-out Shipping Arrangement Service Agreement, (click here) to view Disclaimer & to let us know more details about your shipments.
. b. Below cost are NOT including below step 2, step 3 & step 4 (& Step 2,3 & 4 is for IMPORTER) (For Exporter only step 1 will be applied)
|Above costs are Foreign Sea Port & U.S.A. Sea Port, & it INCLUDES: U.S. & Foreign Sea Port fees, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Clean Act Truck Fee,
International Sea Freight Forwarder fee, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Document fee, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Chassis Fees, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Pier Pass
Fees, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Transfer fee, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Immediate Transportation (I.T.), U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Transportation, U.S. &
Foreign Sea Port Exportation (T & E), U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Transport Cargo Manifest, U.S. & Foreign Sea Traffic Mitigation Fee (TMF), U.S. & Foreign
Sea Port PSF Charges, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Security Fee, U.S. & Foreign Sea Port Destination Delivery Charge (DDC), U.S & Foreign Sea Port fork lift
fees, U.S & Foreign Sea Port Terminal Charges, U.S & Foreign Sea Port Harbor Bunker Charge, U.S & Foreign Sea Port Emergency Fuel Surcharge, U.S &
Foreign Sea Port Tax, Sea Cargo INSURANCE Include it, BUT cover up-to $30,000 ONLY, it ONLY cover your invoice value of your shipment, which ever is
1. Refrigerated shipments/Containers, add 35% - $45% to above cost. For Oversize shipment, email us picture & size of the shipment
2. For all vehicle shipments, email us picture of vehicle & title/pink-slipe/note. For Dangerous shipment, email us Hazard class # and more details
3. Above cost are mostly for General Goods only, for more details email us. To view Exclude from Cargo Insurance (click here).
4. To purchase Additional Cargo Insurance (if you shipment is over $30,000) All CBM are round of to next highest CBM
5. One CBM (Cubic Metres) = 3 feet X 3 feet X 3 feet. To Calculate your own CBM (Click here). Each Pallet Max is 1,000 KG / 2,000 Pound (LB)
6. Most of shipment are palletized & Calculate with CBM (Cubic Metres) by International Sea vessel companies/Freight Forwarders.
7. Max weight: (20 feet Max 34,000 lbs) & (40, 40 HQ & 45 feet Max 44,000 lbs ), (click here) for details. Click here Disclaimer / Terms / Agreements
8. International Sea shipping arrangement is done by " 101 Shipping inc ", before your shipment could leave from Foreign Sea Port, all fees must be pre-paid
9. IF we need to pick-up your shipment from you/factory/supplier and arrange trucking to closes sea port, it will cost extra for you/importer/exporter.
10. To avoid Trucking Arrangement fees, please transport to closest to sea port or ask your factory/supplier to do FOB Port (click here) for more details.
11. NOT including any U.S. warehouse fees &/or Foreign warehouse fees, after 3 days in warehouse. NOT including any Foreign Customs relate issues
12. Above fees are Excluding some of the foreign Sea Port fees & Excluding some the U.S. Sea Port fees, please email us to confirm all the fees.
13. Above cost are Foreign Sea Port & U.S. Sea Port ONLY. Above cost are NOT including below step 2, step 3 & step 4 (& Step 2,3 & 4 is for IMPORTER)
14. NO coverage on shipments of damage/breakage & NO cargo insurance coverage & NO transportation arrangement coverage (click here)
15. 101 shipping inc. could arrange it to your door step, email us your suppliers info. (name & email) 101 SHIPPING INC WILL DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU
16. All above shipping fees & port fees are assuming, (CBP),/ (FDA) / (USDA) / (USDA) / (FWS) / (ATF) / (TTB) / (ABC) / (CPSC) / (FCC) / (DOT) / (EPA) / (TSA)
& other Government agency has approved your shipment to import/export.
Below are if you are importing from Asia to U.S.: (From most of Asia Sea Port to US Sea Port)
Port of Long Beach/ Los Angeles, California (13-15 days)
Port of Oakland/ San Francisco, California (13-15 days)
Port of Portland, Oregon (13-15 days)
Port of Seattle/Tacoma, Washington (13-15 days)
From most of Asia Sea Port to US Sea Ports:
Port of New York/ New Jersey (28 to 30 days)
Port of Wilmington, Delaware (28 to 30 days)
Port of Boston, Massachusetts (28 to 30 days)
Port of Baltimore, Maryland (28 to 30 days)
Port of Norfolk, Virginia (28 to 30 days)
Port of Wilmington, North Carolina (28 to 30 days)
Port of Charleston, North Carolina (28 to 30 days)
Port of Savannah, Georgia (28 to 30 days)
Port of Jacksonville, Florida (28 to 30 days)
Port of Miami, Florida (28 to 30 days)
Port of Tampa, Florida (28 to 30 days)
Port of New Orleans, Louisiana (28 to 30 days)
Port of Houston, Texas (28 to 30 days)
Port of Corpus Christi (28 to 30 days)
Port of Anchorage, Alaska (45- to 50 days)
Bridgeport, Connecticut (28 to 30 days)
Portland, Maine (28 to 30 days)
|US Customs Clearing . com
PH: (213) 270-1930 (CA #)
PH: (718) 717-2680 (NY #)
PH: (305) 831-4800 (FL #)
PH: (210) 787-3480 (TX #)
Fax: (424) 702-3262
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Young@USCustomsClearing.com ( Young )
Disclaimer Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Also, Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
|Step 2: U.S. ISF Filing Fee (ONLY for Importers) (ISF Filing is arrange by us / www.uscustomsclearing.com ;
1. ISF Filing $95
2. IF you have a Single/Continuous Bond please email us copy or if NOT, (click here) to apply Single ISF Bond or (click here) to apply Continuous Bond
3. Service Agreement (Click Here)
4. Email us all the documents (invoice, packing-list, Bill-of-lading & ISF form) that you received from your supplier, ISF Filing info from your supplier (click here)
5. After we have filed your ISF, within in few hours you will be receiving ISF Transaction # (issued by US Customs) & invoice for payment, (click here) to pay
|Step 3: U.S. Customs Clearing fees and US customs fees (ONLY for Importers) (Customs Clearing is arrange by us / www.uscustomsclearing.com ;
1. Entry Filing =
2. Service fee (Any US Ports) =
3. US Customs Duty & Tax (IF any) HTC/HTS Code search (click here) or call & email US Customs Import Specialist (click here)(Gov Fees)
4. Harbor Maintenance Fee (HMF) ( .001250 X your invoice value) (Sea/Ocean shipment ONLY) (Government Fees)
5. Merchandise Processing Fee (MPF) ( .003464 X your invoice value) (min of $25 and max of $485) (Government Fees)
6. FDA, EPA/DOT, USDA, Lacey-Act, other US Government agencies & after 2 Classification of HTC/HTS (IF any) ($10 - $50 per items/lines) (Gov/our Fees)
7. X-Ray inspection / Intense Examination / other Exams, Warehouse, Trucking & Etc. (IF any) (Government Fees)
8. Service Agreement (Click Here) (IF any) & Single Entry Bond Fees (Click Here) (IF any) or Continuous Bond (click here) (IF any) or if you have a Bond email us
9. Customs Clearing Power of Attorney (POA) (click here) + Scan copy: signer of POA Driver Licence OR Passport OR Green Card OR Etc.
10. After/Before Customs Clearing is done, you will be receiving invoice for payment, (click here) to pay
|Step 4: U.S. Trucking Arrangement & Fees (ONLY for Importers) (Trucking Arrange is by www.uscustomsclearing.com)
1. Email us your full address with Contact name & phone # (for Importer/Exporter).
2. Your shipment must be pick-up as it stated in your Bill-of-Lading/Arrival Notice, otherwise importer will be paying extra warehouse storage fees. (IMPORTER)
3. At the time of picking-up from US Customs Bonded Warehouse, they will be charging their labor fees $75 - $250 & it must be Pre-Paid. (IMPORTER)
4. For more details on Trucking Arrangement & Disclaimer (click here), For payments & other disclaimer (click here)
|There are 4 (Four) Steps for all Import Sea Shipments & Export has 1 (One) step:
Importer(s)/Exporter(s) is/are NOT obligated to use all/any USCustomsClearing.com service(s), you could pick and choose any service(s) you wish.
However, if Importer/Exporter does use(d) the service(s) with USCustomsClearing.com, Disclaimer (click here) will be effect & below Disclaimer will be effect