|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Also, Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
Importer of Tobacco Products. (Search)
The law requires that everyone who intends to import tobacco products that are not for their personal use or consumption must first obtain a permit from TTB.
To apply for a permit, you must complete the forms and other required documentation in the online application packet and return them to the TTB National Revenue Center.
If you have questions, call us at 513-684-7150 or 1-877-882-3277.
Read the brief introductory Information Letter in the permit application packet before you begin to fill out the required forms. This letter describes TTB’s requirements for
importing into the United States tobacco products manufactured in a foreign country, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands, and provides a printable checklist so you can track the
steps of the application process as they are completed.
Importer of Tobacco Products Permit Application Packet.
Importer of Processed Tobacco Application Packet.
More information is available at:
Permit Application Q&A.
Tobacco Importer Regulations.
Requirements for commercial imports of tobacco, cigarettes, cigars, etc.
From California State Board of Equalization:
Cigarette & Tobacco Products Licensing Act of 2003.