|The Standard Carrier Alpha Code (SCAC) is a unique letter code used to identify Sea & Air Freight Forwarders & Vessels
(transportation companies). SCACs are used in the Prior Notice System Interface (PNSI) used for tracking all imported shipment.
SCACs are required when doing business with all U.S. Government agencies and with many commercial shippers including.
The United States Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has mandated the use of the SCAC for their Automated
Commercial Environment (ACE), Automated Manifest (AMS) and Pre-Arrival Processing (PAPS) Systems.
But not limited to, those in the automobile, petroleum, forest products, and chemical industries as well as suppliers to retail
businesses and carriers engaged in railroad piggyback trailer and ocean container drayage. Carriers who use the Uniform
Intermodal Interchange Facilities Access Agreement (UIIA) are required to maintain a valid SCAC. The petroleum industry uses
SCACs in their integrated software programs that expedite the movement of bills of lading, pipeline tickets, product transfer orders,
and inventory data. Many commercial shippers and receivers utilize SCACs in their freight bill audit and payment systems.
Certain groups of SCACs are reserved for specific purposes. Codes ending with the letter "U" are reserved for the identification of
freight containers. Codes ending with the letter "X" are reserved for the identification of privately owned railroad cars. Codes ending
with the letter "Z" are reserved for the identification of truck chassis and trailers used in intermodal service.
For more details (click here )
|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Also, Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details