|P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Also, Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
|DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
Below LCL shipment Subject-to ADD / CVD & Emergency Action Notifications.
1. Because of ADD / CVD , shipment had to be clear by Local Broker
2. US Customs has issued Emergency Action Notifications / Subject-to Fumigation).
3. NOTE about this Bill-of-Lading: Shipment is from China, but Bill-of-Lading is issued by Singapore Freight Forwarder, NOT by china.
. This give you ideal that Your Freight Forwarder/Shipping-company could be anywhere in the world.
Info that will help:
a. Other PPQ Forms (FAQ (this has lot of answers) / Lacey Act Declaration Tools / How to Submit & ETC) / http://declaration.forestlegality.org/declaration-faqs (EXAMPLES)
b. Exporter Responsibilities / How to Apply for Phytosanitary Inspection and Certification (click here) & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytosanitary_certification
c. United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ)
d. 2015 approved site of Fumigation in US. & importingusda.html
e. www.lacbffa.org/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=111464 (Los Angeles/Long Beach/Port Hueneme (Oxnard)
f. Mobile, Alabama Fumigation Service Site (click here)
g. Fumigation Policy from some of the port/carrier (click here)
h. Los Angeles/Long Beach/Port Hueneme (Oxnard) Fumigation / Treatment / Destruction / Steam Sterilization / Etc. by USDA (click here)
i. Fumigation Certificate = 'pest control certificate' ISPM 15 RULES (click here).
IF you think, it's not cost-effective to pay all the fees (duty/tax, forwarder, trucker, warehouse, isf filing, customs entry filing, exam & etc.) you could ABANDON your shipment.
There are three choices, shipment that was REFUSED by US Customs/agencies. Sample of Abandon letter (click here)
1. RE-Exporting back to vendor / Exporting to Other-country:
. a. To export, your MUST contact your Freight Forwarder, company that has done your transportation to US Port.
. b. Your current Freight Forwarder will be helping you with 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. c. Local US Customs officer must sign & if any, Agencies officer must sign a 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. d. Local = City, County, State that you are in.
. e. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
2. ABANDON your shipment. Please notify your Supplier/US Forwarder/Carrier & Warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. For Abandoning, you may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & etc .
. b. Examples of OTHER shipment that was Abandon, Refused by US Customs/agencies & was NOT cost-effictive (click here) (click here) (click here) (click here),
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive. For more: (here) (here) (here) (here)
3. Destroy / trash email Customs Officer, warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. If shipment is import with-OUT permit / permission Hazard, Patent, Trademark & Etc.
. b. You may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & Etc.
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
|NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Messenger between US Customs & Importer: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Messenger between you & your-vendors (Factory/ Supplier/ Forwarder/ Warehouse/ Shipping-company/ CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. All importer are BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged BEFORE leaving foreign port, Such as: Bill-of-Lading /BL (Sale) / MFG Contract Agreement / OBL / Arrival Notice)
4. To understand why/who importer MUST pay, BEFORE/After/DURING shipping, you MUST review Incoterms & contact ISSUER of Bill-of-Lading (TITLE to shipment)
5. Please review Import process, Incoterms & etc Import requirements by US Customs. After viewing, If you required a personal assistant: $250 hr / $2000 day +Retainer
6. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
7. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sales / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
8. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. For ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
9. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
10. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray, IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% of the time).
11. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,) Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
12. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs can/will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines you.
13. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Exam/Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export/add-DPL & etc.
14. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
15. You /Importer/Consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
16. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
17. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.
|Some exam are $1,000's. 80% of Exam fee are $15-$500, but some are:
1. A-TCET Exam (Anti Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team) (LCL shipment) = ($2,059.90 Exam fee)
2. A-TCET Exam (Anti Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team) (LCL shipment) = ($1,843.60 Exam fee)
3. A-TCET Exam (Anti Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team) (LCL shipment) = ($1,137.00 Exam fee)
4. X-ray of 20 feet REEFER Container = ($1,763.50 Exam fee):
5. A-TCET Exam (Anti Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team) 20 feet of Household Goods (HHG) & Personal Effects (PE) = ($1554 Exam fee)
6. A-TCET Exam (Anti Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team) 45 feet = ($1557 Exam fee)
7. X-ray Exam fee 45 feet = ($735 Exam fee)
NOTE: Fumigating Exam can be $7,205, Other LCL Exam (click here), Other Full Container Exam (click here) & If any, cost of Processing of IT / 7512 / 3499 = $195