|Aluminum ingot scam: Case #CHIWPBRE7R400
Importer/Customer order China, thinking precious metals prices are 30% cheaper
We Advise Importer, Most of Precious Metals is world market price, "NOT country by country" & "There is NO free money"
Importer total lost is over $29,000
|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing).
ity/carriers/security_filing/10_2faq.ctt/10_2faq.doc. or (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing and Exporting by cbp.gov / US Customs.
9. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|Importer order Aluminum ingot scam & customer received Rocks
Lighter side: Thank god this was Not an Trojan Horse by Terrorists.
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Messenger between US Customs & Importer: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Messenger between you & your-vendors (Factory/ Supplier/ Forwarder/ Warehouse/ Shipping-company/ CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. All importer are BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged BEFORE leaving foreign port, Such as: Bill-of-Lading /BL (Sale) / MFG Contract Agreement / OBL / Arrival Notice)
4. To understand why/who importer MUST pay, BEFORE/After/DURING shipping, you MUST review Incoterms & contact ISSUER of Bill-of-Lading (TITLE to shipment)
5. Please review Import process, Incoterms & etc Import requirements by US Customs. After viewing, If you required a personal assistant: $250 hr / $2000 day +Retainer
6. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
7. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sales / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
8. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. For ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
9. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
10. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray, IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% of the time).
11. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,) Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
12. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs can/will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines you.
13. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Exam/Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export/add-DPL & etc.
14. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
15. You /Importer/Consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
16. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
17. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.
|Island Trash Scams (Trojan Container): Case# Bong-782-8724
Out of nowhere some from Customer (SCAMMER) in Guam (but, he could from any where) contact NVOCC (Forwarder) in US, that they have 250 container (40ft) of Gift,
Craft, Jewelry & etc need to ship to HK/China, and receiver of shipment will pay all the shipping cost. NVOCC stand to make over $80,000
We advise NVOCC, do you know this customer??, why/how this customer picked you??, "There is NO free money" & Etc.
NVOCC replied, that he has 30 years of experience & he is will known by customer (with angry tone of voice/email)
NVOCC total lost is over $300,000