|1. Aluminum Window Frames Extrusions: from China: 165% Duty = (132% ADD / CVD + 33% Duty) (click here) (click here) (click here / pdf 4 pages / ADD)
|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid)
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing).
ity/carriers/security_filing/10_2faq.ctt/10_2faq.doc. or (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing and Exporting by cbp.gov / US Customs.
9. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|2. Aluminum Window Frames Extrusions: from China: 165% Duty = (132% ADD / CVD + 33% Duty) (click here) (click here) (click here / pdf 4 pages / ADD)
|DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
Other example: Aluminum Window Frames Extrusions: from China: 165% Duty = (132% ADD / CVD + 33% Duty) (click here) (click here) (click here / pdf 4 pages / ADD)
Aluminum Extrusions: Everything You Wanted To Know (www.drinkerbiddle.com/Templates/media/files/events/2013/Aluminum-Extrusions.pdf) (List of ADD branches)
Other ADD/CVD investigations such as: Imports of certain passenger vehicle & light truck tires from China. (click here) (click here) (click here)
Clarification of ADD/CVD for Aluminum Extrusions (click here ADD) (click here CVD) (Frequently Asked Questions by US Customs)
Some clarification regarding articles that fall under the ADD/CVD case for aluminum extrusions has finally emerged due to several court cases. The clarification is regarding
those articles that qualify under the “finished merchandise” exemption of the scope. An article in Broker Power stated, “Commerce is now consistently using the same
reasoning to find products made entirely of aluminum extrusions are subject to ADD/CVD duties”. The scope clearly names finished articles such as fence posts, heat sinks,
etc. as included as well as products that have various processing performed such as coating, polishing, powder coating, etc. Before exploring the “finished merchandise”
exemption it must first be determined if the finished article contains extruded aluminum component(s) in addition to non-extruded aluminum components.
Priority Trade Issue: Antidumping and Countervailing Duties: (click here)
When the Department of Commerce finds that imported merchandise was sold in the U.S. at an unfairly low or subsidized price, to level the playing field for U.S. companies
injured by these unfair trade practices, CBP is responsible for collecting the Antidumping and Countervailing Duties (AD/CVD) in a timely manner. The goal of this AD/CVD
Priority Trade Issue is to detect and deter circumvention of the AD/CVD law, to liquidate final duties timely and accurately, while at the same time facilitating legitimate trade.
IF you think, it's not cost-effective to pay all the fees (duty/tax, forwarder, trucker, warehouse, isf filing, customs entry filing, exam & etc.) you could ABANDON your shipment.
There are three choices, shipment that was REFUSED by US Customs/agencies. Sample of Abandon letter (click here)
1. RE-Exporting back to vendor / Exporting to Other-country:
. a. To export, your MUST contact your Freight Forwarder, company that has done your transportation to US Port.
. b. Your current Freight Forwarder will be helping you with 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. c. Local US Customs officer must sign & if any, Agencies officer must sign a 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. d. Local = City, County, State that you are in.
. e. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
2. ABANDON your shipment. Please notify your Supplier/US Forwarder/Carrier & Warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. For Abandoning, you may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & etc .
. b. Examples of OTHER shipment that was Abandon, Refused by US Customs/agencies & was NOT cost-effictive (click here) (click here) (click here) (click here),
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive. For more: (here) (here) (here) (here)
3. Destroy / trash email Customs Officer, warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. If shipment is import with-OUT permit / permission Hazard, Patent, Trademark & Etc.
. b. You may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & Etc.
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Broker between US Customs & Importer ONLY: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Broker between you & your-vendors (Factory / Supplier / Forwarder / Warehouse / Shipping-company / CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
4. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
5. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sells / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
6. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
7. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
8. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray (reefer), IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% time).
9. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,), Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
10. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines/etc you.
11. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine/ISF-Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export & etc.
12. Bill-of-Lading / BL (aka: Bill-of-Sale) / Original / OBL = Arrival Notice / Manufacturers Contract Agreement / Shipping Terms = (TITLE to shipment, provisions & etc)
13. You /Importer/ consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
14. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
15. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.
|3. Aluminum Window Frames Extrusions: from China: 165% Duty = (132% ADD / CVD + 33% Duty) (click here) (click here) (click here / pdf 4 pages / ADD)
|4. Aluminum Window Frames Extrusions: from China: 165% Duty = (132% ADD / CVD + 33% Duty) (click here) (click here) (click here / pdf 4 pages / ADD)