|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Local Ports Contact / e-Allegations / Anonymous tips (8663472423)
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association / iata.org.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import requirements 211 pages) & for others.
9. All Shipment are Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Also, Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
11. Importers are RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/fees. US Federal Court (click here)
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
|US Customs Clearing . com
P: (213) 270-1930 (CA) /// P: (718) 717-2680 (NY)
P: (305) 831-4800 (FL) /// P: (210) 787-3480 (TX)
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Customs Clearing (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums)
|Bond Marked by CBP as “Insufficient”
1. If your Freight Forwarder / Custom Broker / U.S. Customs
(CBP) informs you that your Continuous Import Bond has
been label as “Insufficient Bond” or “Bond Not Sufficient”
2. Continuous bonds may be rendered insufficient by U.S.
Custom for the following reason(s):
3. Outstanding debt issues related to any of the entities on
the bond (including unpaid bills and debit vouchers).
4. Failure to comply in a timely fashion with a formal
demand letter from CBP to increase the bond amount.
5. Use of an invalid or ‘Non-deliverable’ address for any
entity using the bond.
6. Failure to comply with the rejection of a termination
7. Missing or misplaced bond paperwork or misrepresent
at Bond application.
8. Use of an invalid importer of record number on the bond
(ex. an entity using an EIN that is not assigned to that
party by the IRS).
9. Failure to provide any required bond paperwork (ex.
Reconciliation rider, bond rider for importation into the U.
S. Virgin Islands, surety approval for participation in
deferred tax payment, etc.).
10. Failure to annually deposit the required cash-in-lieu of
surety for a continuous bond obtained under 19 CFR
11. Failure to comply with specific mandates / requests
from the Office of Finance.
12. Refuse to pay bond provider.
(LINK's on Insufficient)